Lymphatic drainage is a procedure aimed at improving speed and lymph function. It also serves as the liquidation of edema, lymphatic exudate, reduces bruising resorption. Drainage may be used as a general massage, but also as a cosmetic procedure such as on the face. It is also additional therapy after surgical removal of the lymph nodes (e. g. mastectomy).
The training program includes theoretical and practical components:
- the basics of anatomy and physiology
- the role of the lymphatic system
- contra and indications
- benefits of therapy
- preparation for massage
- Polish method of lymphatic drainage
- German method of lymphatic drainage
- figure modeling techniques
- principles and methods of treatment
The price of the course: 750 PLN
(advance payment required)
To obtain further information on course and enrollment possibilities, please contact us.