Thai massage is a massage that is performed on a mat arranged on the floor without the use of essential oils, in loose clothing. It is a sequence of techniques, which are a combination of deep acupressure points on the body with passive yoga. The masseur uses a variety of techniques, mainly slow body pressure and stretching elements, and working with energy channels. With this muscle tension is released, tendon and joint tension also., and energy balance in the body is restored. This massage is a great shot of vitality, but also a long-lasting feeling of relaxation.
The training program includes theoretical and practical part:
- the history of Thai massage
- the concept of energy circulation in the human body
- the benefits of Thai massage
- contra-indications for treatment
- principles and methods of Thai massage
- working with the body including - correct body position of the therapist
- ability to properly use body weight during treatment
- techniques for stretching the limbs and spine
- pressure techniques
The price of the course: 900 PLN
(advance payment required)
To obtain further information on course and enrollment possibilities, please contact us.