Shantal - massage for babies and children. Massage of a child is a thought-form of touch, which in addition to the pleasure of a gentle touch brings many health benefits. It promotes relaxation of the child, helps them to sleep, strengthens immunity and improves the child's digestive system to work. Physical contact is extremely important for the child's source of knowledge about themselves and the surrounding world. It is also the first form of communication between the child and parents, building good relationships, strengthening self-esteem of the child. Due to security resulting from the physical proximity, the child is ready for further explorations of the world.
Infant Massage Workshops are classes for parents and all others who want to learn how to give massage to infants and young children according to the Shantal method. This massage is designed for children from 2 months old.
The workshop program includes:
- the theoretical basis for infant massage
- practical training of massage
- practical learning exercises that stimulate motor development of the child.
Purpose of classes for parents:
- gain practical skills of giving massage to child
- get to know your child
- deepening emotional bond
Benefits for children:
- stimulation of normal psycho-motor development of the child
- helping to develop the proper sense of child’s body
- deepening emotional bond with parents
- calm, calmness, better sleep
- easing colic
- regulation of the digestive system work
- helping the resistance of a small body
- massage can be also as preparation for movement exercises.
- Shantal Massage can be used both in healthy children, delayed psycho-motor development, as well as in improving children with cerebral palsy
Course run by: Renata Prejsnar-Wiśniewska
The price of the course: 300 PLN
(advance payment required)
To obtain further information on course and enrollment possibilities, please contact us.